- Director and Convenors (2018 updated shortly)
- Men's Rec Soccer
- Women's Rec Soccer
- 2019 Development League Outdoor Schedule
- Germain Parks Soccer Fields
- Coaching Programs
- Active Start U4-U6
- FUNdamentals U7-U8
- Learn to Train U9-U12
- Soccer For Life U13 – U21
- Refund Policy
- Club Info
- SFC Academy
- 2019 Water's Edge Classic
- Sarnia FC Club Ware
- Coaches Corner
The 2019 Water's Edge Classic Festival kicks off this weekend with the U9 - U12 age groups. Good luck to all teams!! Click here to access the schedule.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and academy staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Only a limited number of players will have the opportunity to participate.
Development League Final Days
Hello All Parents, Players and Coaches!
The time of year is upon us to round up the season with our final days festival! I'm sure many of you have some questions, and I will try and address most of them for you now. I kindly ask that your read the email ENTIRELY as there may be info at the end that applies to you! Here's what you need to know about that day.........
1. At the completion of the games the players will receive Pizza, Chips, Drink, Photos, and their Medal.
2. WE PLAY RAIN OR SHINE! The only thing that cancels a game is thunder or lightning, and only at the discretion of ref's or board members. So plan to be there even if it is raining!!!!!
3. There will be several games played by each team over the span of a few hours.
4. There will be a concession stand open in the park should anyone wish to purchase anything, however we do encourage you to bring a cooler with lots of water for the day.
5. Coaches will be able to turn in all their gear when their division is done, as this will conclude the 2019 season.
6. There will be a large Sarnia FC tent located at the park. It acts as a hub for information and product pick up.
7. There will be a lost and found at the tent should anyone require it.
8. All games will be played at Germain Park. For the U10 division (who had to travel to Corunna) ALL GAMES ARE IN SARNIA!!!
9. We ask coaches, players and spectators alike to please be considerate and clean up anything you leave behind as it makes park maintenance much easier!
So, that being said...... At this point, it is difficult to tell you which teams are playing which, and on what field, because some divisions are close and need the last week of play to be completed. I am hoping to have that list emailed out by August 6th or 7th. However, I can give you the time frame for each division so you are able to plan to be at the park on time, and know how long you will need to be there. As soon as a 'who plays who' schedule is done, it will be emailed out, and a copy will be available on the day of at the tent hub. Please note the younger divisions (u4-u6) play on Friday August 9th and the older divisions (u7 and up) play on Saturday August 10th.
U4- August 9th- kick off at 6:00pm - completed by 7:30pm
U5- August 9th- kick off at 6:00pm - completed by 7:30pm
U6- August 9th- kick off at 6:00pm - completed by 7:30pm
(completed means pizza and medal and all! Games themselves, will be done by 7pm)
Saturday August 10th
U7- kick off 8:00am - games done at 10:00am
U8- kick off 8:00am - games done at 10:00am
U9- kick off 10:00am - games done at 2:00pm
U10- kick off 10:30am - games done at 3:00pm
U11/12- kick off 10:00am - games done at 3:00pm
U13/14- kick off 9:00am - games done at 1:30pm
U15/18- kick off 11:30am - games done at 4:30pm
*** PLEASE NOTE KICK OFF MEANS ON THE FIELD AND READY TO PLAY, SO YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE 15 TO 20 MINS AHEAD OF THAT TIME TO MEET UP WITH YOUR TEAM AND GET WARMED UP AND ORGANIZED***
*** COACHES, PLEASE LET YOUR TEAM KNOW WHAT TIME THEY ARE EXPECTED AT THE FIELDS AND I SUGGEST A 'MEETING SPOT' AT THE FIELDS AS IT CAN BE QUITE CHAOTIC DOWN THERE! ***
*Coaches in the past have brought a pop up tent to set up off to the side as a 'home base' for their teams who are there for several hours in the sun and heat. This is encouraged! - Just an idea!
I look forward to seeing everyone down there! If there is something that has not been answered in this email, feel free to contact the coordinator for your division for any assistance. Thanks everyone!!!!!
Development Director - Sarnia FC
SARNIA FC FANWARE
P. O. Box 22060
Twin Lakes Postal Outlet
No upcoming important events
No events today